AB4C and CLM
Business Owner, Ecommerce Stores
As a Business Owner,
- Managed day-to-day business activities such as bookkeeping, customer service, product sourcing, purchasing, inventory management, product fulfillment, market research, marketing, blog content, and website maintenance
- Generated 100% customer satisfaction, a 5/5-star seller rating, over 1700 testimonials and both Power Seller and Top-Rated Seller status on one selling venue
- Developed and implemented social media and online marketing strategies
- Designed and developed an ecommerce website, a blog, and a presence on multiple selling venues and sites by learning search engine optimization strategies and how to read, write, and edit HTML and CSS
- Prevented problems with customer service, product sourcing, inventory, and product fulfillment by regularly communicating with customers and suppliers
- Managed multiple tasks and met all deadlines using the S.M.A.R.T. goals technique
- Attended training and utilized books and other resources to gain knowledge and improve skills in business management, customer service and relationships, sales and marketing, research, website design and maintenance, HTML, CSS, search engine and landing page optimization, social media, blogging, persuasive writing, strategic planning, team building, and many related competencies
Awesome Beginnings 4 Children
Awesome Beginnings 4 Children was an online retail store that offered products for expectant and new parents. The store has closed; however, the site is still live.
Awesome Beginnings 4 Children’s product line included a two-step, leak-free cloth diaper system consisting of a fitted cloth diaper and a cover. I offered these fitted cloth diapers in a variety of fabrics, colors, patterns, and styles that included cotton terry, bamboo, organic cotton, and a high-tech stay-dry fabric.
The cloth diaper was separate from the diaper cover which worked together to offer leak-free performance and maximized washability. The diapers and covers had fully-elasticized waist and leg openings that ensured comfort, while breathability, incorporated into the cover, encouraged air circulation to reduce heat build-up.
Other products included cloth diapering accessories, feeding and breast-feeding products, highchairs, infant and toddler toys and educational products, and car seats and booster seats.
Clean Living Market
Clean Living Market was an ecommerce business that offered new and used items on multiple sites and sales venues. Clean Living Market’s product lines included dinnerware, flatware, toys, educational products, books, and clothing for women, men, and children.
I operated multiple stores on multiple platforms which I have since closed. One of these platforms was eBay. I had two stores on eBay. I have closed both stores; however, one of these “accounts” remains open. I was very serious about customer service. “A happy customer equals a happy business.” On eBay, I was a Power Seller and a Top-Rated Plus Seller. I generated 100% positive feedback, a 5/5 customer satisfaction/seller rating, and received over 1700 testimonials.
I sold many types of new and used products on multiple selling venues; however, the following five categories were my specialties:
Educational products for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
These items included dramatic/imaginative play, blocks, builders, manipulatives, art supplies, gross-motor, fine-motor, cognitive development, social & emotional development, games, puzzles, children’s books, language development, reading skills, pocket charts, writing, mathematics, science and health, music, multicultural, and geography.
Educational products for early education teachers
These items included books and other resources for education, administration, planning, and assessment. They included subjects such as curriculum, language & literacy, math, science & tech, social & emotional development, program administration, guidance, diversity, inclusion, families, parent involvement, peaceful classrooms, assessment, special needs, health & safety, accreditation, arts, infants & toddlers, and kindergarten readiness.
Children’s and adult’s books, both fiction and nonfiction
I sold these mostly in lots of 10 to 50 books. These lots included lots of books such as: children’s picture books, children’s chapter books, children’s board books, fiction books by the same author, and sets of books all on one subject.
Replacement dinnerware, glassware, and flatware
The items I sold included collectibles, antique, high-end items and replacement pieces. Items included china, stoneware, glassware, flatware (both silver & stainless), and crystal.
Clothing, shoes, and assessories
I sold clothing for women, men, children, and infants both individually and in lots. I sold all types and styles of clothing; however, my specialties were plus-size clothing and designer jeans.
I also sold a significant amount of fireplace screens, fireplace tools, wood baskets for hearths, exercise equipment, turkey fryers, iRobot vacuums…
See Lisa Boerum’s Complete Resume
Executive Administrative Assistant
Real Estate – Marketing – Technology
Office & Business Management
Web Design, Development, & Management