Lisa Boerum Bio
Hello, I am Lisa Boerum. I am an executive assistant for Ryan Bretzel at Keller Williams Premier Realty in Stillwater, MN.
I live in White Bear Township, MN. You can also find me online.
Prior to joining the world of real estate, I owned and managed several businesses for many years. During the majority of those years, I was Director and Business Owner at Awesome Beginnings Childcare in Hugo, MN. This satisfied two of my deepest passions: working with children and early childhood education.
More recently, I owned Clean Living Market and Awesome Beginnings 4 Children. I owned an ecommerce store and blog, AwesomeBeginnings4Children.com, that offered natural products to expectant and new parents. I also retailed new and used items on eBay, Amazon, and various other selling venues.
For many years, I had the opportunity to wear many hats. As a result, I became very resourceful, became a quick learner and have acquired a very diverse set of skills. I have a strong student mentality, am energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment. I have excellent planning, goal-setting, and organizational skills. I am very passionate about providing excellent client/customer service which resulted in client retention and a word-of-mouth waiting list for my child care business and 100% positive feedback with over 1700 customer testimonials on one of my selling venues. I take client/customer satisfaction very seriously!
My Core Knowledge and Skills
- Exemplary Planning and Organizational Skills
- Office and Small Business Management
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting and Achievement
- Outstanding Customer/Client Service
- Social Media Marketing: Planning & Strategy
- Social Media Marketing: All Mainstream Platforms
- YouTube Videos
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Record Keeping, Budgeting and Financial Software
- Excellent Math Skills
- Internet Research, Keyword Research and Web Analytics
- Search Engine and Landing Page Optimization
- Newsletters, Brochures and Flyers
- Website Management and Blogging
- Persuasive and Informative Writing
- Event Planning and Fundraising
- Speaking and Presenting to Small Groups (10-50 people)
- e-Commerce, eBay and Amazon
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, OneNote…)
- Website Design: WordPress.org, WordPress.com, Zen Cart, Microsoft Expression Web, HTML, and CSS
I created this WordPress blog in the Spring of 2013. The original purpose of this blog was for ongoing blog assignments for the social media marketing class that I was taking. Our assignments were to create weekly S.M.A.R.T. objectives and then to blog about our experiences.
Thanks for Visiting!